The SQuape E[c] is a cut-down and more affordable version of the SQuape E[motion]. It is a rebuildable tank atomiser which was developed and produced in its entirety in Switzerland. The SQuape E[c] is made by StattQualm to be used for the vaporisation of e-liquid.
While the bases of the E[c] and E[motion] are identical, the entire stainless steel tank section was replaced with a simple PMMA tank. With this change, the TopFill system is no longer needed and it is very reminiscent of the popular SQuape R[eloaded] and R[s].
Short circuits are virtually impossible, through clever design of current conduction, as well as due to the nonconductive surface of the whole atomiser-chamber (consisting of ematalised and anodised aluminum).
The SQuape E[c] is a further development of the SQuape R[eloaded] and R[s]. The atomiser is ideal for both beginners and experienced vapers. Three different decks are available for the SQuape E[c]: Deck We (included), Deck Be and Deck De and is fully compatible with the SQuape E[motion]. In contrast to the SQuape R, the SQuape E[c] has improved poles for mounting the wire as well as a considerably softer airflow. It is ideal for both OpenDraw and, with the addition of the MTL kit, for mouth-to-lung vapers.
The SQuape E[c] is the inexpensive and perfect complement to the SQuape E series. "The Most Affordable SQuape Ever"
- A very lean and elegant design
- Stepless airflow control
- Single- or dual coil usage with interchangeable decks.
- Adjustable 510 connector (gold plated)
- Deck is accessible even with full tank
- Nonconductive components inside the evaporation-chamber (deck and chimney)
> no danger of short circuits
- Very easy handling and coiling options
- Suitable for Temp. Control and V/W mode
- Easy filling
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Height (without SQuip Tip and 510 connector): 46mm (5ml version) / 36mm (2ml version)
- Weight: 38g (5ml version) / 36g (2ml version)
- Thread: 510
- Capacity: ~5ml and ~2ml
- Stainless steel components: stainless steel number 1.4404 / 316L
- Tank section: PMMA (thermally deburred)
- Deck and chimney: Aluminum ematalised, anodised
- Centerpin: Ecobrass gold plated
- Mouthpiece: Delrin black
- O-rings: nbr 70 shore
Scope of delivery
1x SQuape E[c] incl. Deck We (interchangeable)
1x SQuip Tip E[c] black
1x air reducer screw (MTL1.6mm)
Spare screws and O-rings
Available in different colors as a full set (5ml and 2ml): Black (standard), red, blue, green, purple and orange.
Note: It is necessary to install the enclosed deck before use (see drawing in the manual)
Note2: The tank is made of PMMA, which has been thermally deburred and is therefore very strong. Nevertheless, it should be noted that aggressive liquids - so-called tank killers - can attack the PMMA.
Details of the decks: Deck We, Deck Be, Deck De
Expected sales launch: 1st February 2018
YouTube Reviews und Tutorials